Product Detail Description
(1) 60 pcs UVC LED chip Per meter
(2) Good stability, CE & RoHS approved
(3) Flexible PCB 3oz thickness
(4) Genuine 3M tape or good heat dissipation function blue tape
(5) DC12v input, safe installation
Sterilization UVC LED Strips
If you are not interested in 12v 60leds UVC strip light, we also provide both rigid and flexible UVC strip light, UVC bar module, 265~278nm, DC5v, DC12v,andDC24v, feel free to contace me if we can be of further help. We strongly advise you chooes the UVC strip light with ball lens, which can emit more irradiation powerthan UVC strip light without lens. The test data for UVC 60leds 12v strip light with ball lens is as below:
UVC LED Strip size
UVC LED chip information
Ultraviolet energy is categorized by wavelength, and is broken down into the following types:
UV-A: 315-400 nm
UV-B: 280-315 nm
UV-C: 100-280 nm
Why Does it Have to be UV-C?
The reason it is absolutely critical that the correct wavelength of ultraviolet is used for germicidal applications is due to the mechanism through which the pathogen becomes deactivated. DNA and RNA are the building blocks of life, including microscopic organisms and pathogens such as viruses, bacteria and molds. Without this genetic material, pathogens are unable to reproduce, eventually leading to the death of an infectious colony.
UVC radiation from our sun is blocked by the atmosphere so no living organism, including people, have protection from it. It is as dangerous to viruses as to humans and so Sterilization UVC LED Strips must be deployed with great care. Tiny doses can damage the skin or eyes. UVC lamps will never achieve the widespread use required to fight a pandemic.
UVA radiation is present in daylight, people are exposed to it every day outside in the sunlight. There is a natural protection and many ways to increase it further. Viruses and bacteria are microorganisms and their protection is substantially weaker.
The sterilization rate of Sterilization UVC LED Strips for certain virus as below:
1. Surface Sterilization 2. Water purification 3. Air purification
UVC sterilization is the use of ultraviolet light to destroy the nucleic acid of the genetic material of microorganisms, making it impossible to divide and replicate. It is suitable for waterworks, industrial sewage and harmful gas treatment, household water and air purifiers and other fields.
1. Pay special attention: UV lamps, please do not look directly at the light source with the naked eye! Test please wear special goggles!
2. Please read the product instructions carefully before the product is installed and used;
3. The power output must be DC12V;
4. The product is lightly put, to avoid damage to the product, please hand over to professionals to install and repair, maintenance;
5. Please understand the label tips on the lamp packaging when wiring;
6. When wiring must cut off the external power supply, to prevent people from touching or damage the lamp, the product must be installed after the installation before powering;
7. When using external power cords outdoors, it is necessary to take measures to waterproof and leak water;
8. It is forbidden to press the surface of the LED;
9. The use of any acidic or alkaline adhesive type of glue is prohibited from contactwith this product;