What are COB lights?
A COB light is a type of LED light, with COB standing for Chip-On-Board. COB lights are essentially an array of LED chips that are tightly packed together and bonded to a substrate such as silicon carbide. ... They are also the kind of LEDs you might find in a control panel to indicate when a switch is on or off.
What are the differences between COB and SMD? Kindly see the picture below.
For more information: click here: What is the difference between SMD and COB LED lights?
We also provide other models of COB LED STRIP LIGHT and even custom products, kindly let us know if you have any other requirements
COB LED tape lights features:
1.New version LED strip in 2019.
2. Provide uniform lighting without any dot or dark on surface of the PCB.
3. Flexible can be bent .
4. DC12v and DC24v are both available,
5. Can be cut as regular strip light.
6. 180 degree beam angle a lot wider than normal 120 degree strip light.
7. 300leds , 378leds and 512leds per meter are all available.
8. CRI80 and CRI90 COB strip light are both for options.
What are the advantages of COB?
1. Design and development: Without the diameter of a single lamp body, it can be made smaller in theory;
2. Technical process: reduce the cost of the bracket and simplify the manufacturing process, reduce the thermal resistance of the chip, and achieve high-density packaging;
3. Engineering installation: From the application side, the COB LED display module can provide more convenient and quick installation efficiency for the manufacturer of the display application;
COB strip light DC12v DC24v Test Video
378chips per meter DC12V Size
378chips per meter DC24V Size
How to install the COB led strip lights?
1, Clean the surface where you want to install the COB led strip light.
2, Cut the size of the COB led strip light you want to install.
3, Tear the 3M backside of the COB led strip light.
4, Paste the COB strip light where you want to install.
5, Connect the power supply with COB led strip light.
6, If you need to connect the COB led strip light, you can solder or use the connector.
1. The max running length is 6 meters, for over 6 meters please connect in parallel.
2. Make sure of the total watts of COB Strip lights is less than 80% of the power supply's max output.
3. Match the polarities according to the mark ('+' and '-') in the PCB while connecting.
1、Please make LED drivers compatible with flexible LED strips light before use LED strips;
2、To use LED strips 5M in serial, longer than 5M in parallel;
3、Before use, first check the power supply used in compliance with of the power requirements;
4、Each roll ask for independent power supply; not to use of multi-volume series use;
Q1. Can I have a sample order first?
A: Yes, samples for evaluation are accepted.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: For samples: 3~7days, for normal order: about 2 weeks.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping are also for option;
Q4. Can you provide custom products according to my needs?
Yes, we can provide custom products, kindly confirm with us about details and specifications.
Q5. Can you print my logo on the light strip?
A: Yes. It is for free, but kindly confirm with us in advance.
←Previous: Flexible COB Strip Light 12v 24v
Next: No Information→