In recent years, LED linear lights are very common in commercial lighting, office lighting, and industrial lighting. Why is LED linear lighting popular?
This may be attributed to the fact that LED linear light is very versatile, can be used in a variety of lighting applications. And it also has the characteristics of high efficiency, low energy consumption, long life, and environment friendly. At the same time, it is very convenient to install LED linear lights, which helps to save money and labor.
What is LED linear light
LED is the abbreviation of "Light Emitting Diode"."Light Emitting Diode" is an efficient and durable light source that uses semiconductors to convert electrical energy into light. When an appropriate voltage is applied to the lead, the electrons can recombine with the "electron holes" in the device, releasing energy in the form of light. The color of light is determined by the energy of the semiconductor.
The LED linear light is a multiple of "light emitting diodes" encapsulated in a long and narrow shell to form a light strip. This little action completely changed the way we illuminate the space.
Classification of LED linear light
According to different installation methods, LED linear is mainly divided into three types: overhang, surface mount or embedded.
1. LED linear chandelier: Use hanging wires to hang on the ceiling, which is most suitable for spacious rooms with ceilings. These are also ideal for designing accent lighting, the lights are usually hung on reception desks or stairs.
2. Surface-mounted LED linear light: Installed on the wall or the surface of other objects that need to be illuminated, suitable for occasions where the space is small or cannot be embedded.
3. Embedded LED linear: Embedded in the surface, whether it is ceiling, wall or floor. Provide an uninterrupted light source route, both for lighting and decoration.
Features of LED linear light
1. Beautiful: If appearance is important to you, then LED linear lights will be the first choice. It is versatile and can be used to create unique and eye-catching designs. Customized angles, curves and appearance colors make LED linear lights more widely used.
2. Directional light: The illumination of light is directional, reducing the need for reflectors and diffuser that can capture light.
3. Wide color temperature: LED linear lights provide a wide range of color temperature, which will affect the way the eyes perceive light. From cold white to warm white, different temperatures can be used to create atmosphere and atmosphere in the space. Neutral white or 4000K is recommended for offices and retail areas that provide a comfortable environment.
4. Cost-effective: LED linear lamps have low energy consumption and long service life, so they can run efficiently all the time, usually with a service life of more than 50,000 hours.
Application of LED linear light
At present, more and more lighting scenes are applied to linear elements. From the perspective of the diversity of linear lamp styles and installation methods: line lamps have not only lighting functions, but also visual arts functions, size, light color, installation methods and the control methods are changing according to different usage scenarios.
According to the specific application range, the length can be freely customized to the actual installation requirements, and it can also be spliced at will. The power and color temperature of built-in light source can also be changed according to the use scene. In addition, with the popularization of intelligent control systems, more and more users prefer to add intelligent control effects to improve the visual effect of the space and improve the sensory experience.
The LED linear lighting is easy to install, and the color reproduction is high. The size can be cut according to the lighting needs. The frameless shape makes the whole more fashionable.
The effect of LED linear lamp in different color temperature
Application effect display
Office lighting design
Linear light large-scale art installation