Name: Blue Latex Examination Gloves Non Sterile Medical Disposable
Color: white, blue, black, customized
Type: Power free
Packing: 100pcs/box, 10boxes/carton
Usage: Chemical resistant/Flexiable/Water proof/Oil resistant/Strong / Durable / Sensitive / Comfortable / Free From Holes
Blue Latex Examination Gloves Non Sterile Medical Disposable
white, blue, black, customized
natural rubber latex
Sterile by Gamma ray/Ethylene oxide ; Customized
Chemical resistant/Flexiable/Water proof/Oil resistant/Strong / Durable / Sensitive / Comfortable / Free From Holes
Packaging & Delivery
Packing details: 100pcs/box
To be negotiated
Latex Examination Gloves Non Sterile Medical Disposable have high elasticity and fit your hands.
Latex Examination Gloves Non Sterile Medical Disposable with unique design to completely saferuard you.
Latex Examination Gloves Non Sterile Medical Disposable keep you away from germs and virus.
Latex Examination Gloves Non Sterile Medical Disposable with strong puncture resistance.
1. Strong abrasion resistance and punching resistance. Strong tolerance for oxide derivative.
2. Non-toxic, harmless, good tension, attach well, flexible for wearing.
3. Single chlorine purification.
4. For Both Hands.
5. 100% natural latex,avoid active and inactive contamination from hands to pollute operated objects. Apply to the industry of medicine, medical apparatus and instruments, biotechnology.
The difference between latex gloves and powder:
1. Corn starch or talc powder in powdered gloves can easily adhere to the soluble protein in the gloves, which can easily cause allergies to people who are allergic to natural rubber, while powder free gloves are generally treated with chlorine, which is not easy to cause allergies.
2. Powdered gloves are mostly used in the food industry, and powder-free gloves are mostly used in the electronics and medical industries. Corn flour is added to the flour. One is necessary during the production process to prevent the gloves from sticking together. The other is to facilitate wearing. Powder-free is coated with a layer of PU on the inside.
How to choose disposable medical gloves:
Disposable medical latex examination gloves with powder: high elasticity, barrier, easy to wear, more flexible operation, and anti-slip performance with finger numb surfaces.
Disposable medical latex examination gloves have no powder: high elasticity, barrier property, easy to wear, more flexible operation, anti-slip performance of finger numb surface, avoid powder allergy and pollution
▲The above is the classification of disposable latex medical gloves and the performance characteristics of each category. Which kind of medical gloves to choose depends mainly on the doctor's usage habits. Remember not to wear rings or other sharp objects when wearing gloves.
Next: No Information→