1.Wireless arduino LED driver operation manual
(1) The red indicator light is on after power-on, controller output data as set before. If the LED lamp is out of control, please refer to (2)~(6), otherwise, please jump to (7).
(2) Enter “Command” mode by pressing remote control button “DCDCDCDC”continuously, then the “CMD” indicator light is on. In “CMD” mode, press “A” to change chip types, the controllable chip type includes
APA104(WS2811、WS2812、TM1812、TM1809、TM1804、UCS1903、UCS1909、UCS1912、INK1003,LX1003)、APA102、LPD6803(UCS6909,UCS6912)、TM1914、TM1926(TM1913). Note: the same color means the same time-sequence chips. Press “B” to set gray scale, which includes 32 levels, 64 levels, 128 levels and 256 levels, default is 128 levels. You can press “C” to restore factory settings: drive APA104 and the same time-sequence chips, play the first program, speed is 30 frames/sec. Press “D” to exit “CMD” mode.
(3) Press “A(program)” to switch programs. Controller is built-in 16 kinds of programs.
(4) Press “B(speed up)” to raise playing speed, the maximum speed is 60 frames/sec.
(5) Press “C(speed down)” to lower playing speed, the minimum speed is 1 frame/sec.
(6) Press “D(on/off)” to turn on or turn off controller.
2. Ports definition
VCC, GND, CLK, DAT
DC5V or DC12-24V(note the mark on label)
Drive pixels number
L83 x W46 x H22(include output terminal)
Remote Control Size
L92 x W37 x H18
Remote Control Distance